Brooks manufactures a variety of products used in many different applications and governed by different sales and warranty terms. Please contact your Brooks sales representative for a copy of the detailed terms and conditions of sale relevant to your particular purchase.
In all cases:
- Software provided by Brooks is licensed to customers solely for use with a Brooks product.
- Brooks warranty obligations are limited to repair or replacement of non-conforming goods with similar conforming goods. BROOKS DISCLAIMS STATUTORY AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- Brooks liability in connection with the sale or use of its products and services is limited. In no event shall Brooks be liable for any special, indirect, consequential, incidental or punitive damages. The Brooks total liability arising out of the manufacture, sale, servicing or supplying of a product, whether based upon warranty, contract, tort or otherwise shall not exceed the actual purchase price paid for such product.
Any term in a customer purchase order that purports to alter the terms above is rejected, notwithstanding language in such purchase order to the contrary. These terms may only be modified in a writing signed by an authorized representative of Brooks.
Please contact the Brooks legal department at 978-262-7655 if you require additional information.
- End User Hardware Agreement - English
- Service Terms and Conditions - English
- Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Terms and Conditions - English
- Customer Terms and Conditions - Brooks Automation (Germany) GmbH - English
- Customer Terms and Conditions - Brooks Automation (Germany) GmbH - German
- Aim Lab Automation Technologies Terms and Conditions of Sale
- Aim Lab Automation Technologies Terms and Conditions of Sale (OEM Customer)